Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Symfony build model error: Unable to return ‘affix’ for unknown CreoleType -- Alex Filatov

Symfony build model error: Unable to return ‘affix’ for unknown CreoleType -- Alex Filatov


When I upgraded my local php to 5.3 version I’ve got the problem that symfony model won’t build.

The error appeared was like: “Unable to return ‘affix’ for unknown CreoleType”

This is Creole issue – it cannot accept LONGVARCHAR and TEXT fields from Symfony schema.

To fix this please change text constant in CreoleTypes.php file (line 39 in my Creole version).

const TEXT = 30; //php 5.3.0 fix, using an unused int

This is not good solution but you need to build your model somehow. As temporary solution this is OK but we need to wait bugfix from Creole developers.


More than 3 requests, I'll translate this to Chinese.
超过3个请求,我就会把这篇文章翻译成中文。

1 comment:

Alexalcan said...

¡THANK YOU! I had no idea how to correct this